Sinister: the problem with kids today is that they're always thinking 'bout getting laid

Feather Boa feather_boa at xxx.com
Wed Apr 10 21:59:29 BST 2002

hey hey sinisters,
how is everyone today? i am fantastic - wait, that came out all wrong :)
it's been a very exciting past week-ish.  mostly of course last wednesday,
when first of all we had a picnic  (sorry to everyone if we were being a bit
insular - but we hadn't seen each other in *ages*) , then we all came back
to my house and the boy Asm (currently skiing for the first time since he
fell down a mountain last year) played fox in the snow on our crappy little
piano.  and got a bit stressed about whether we were going to be late and
not get a good position.  fortunately we did, right in front of stevie.  so
that was pretty cool.  there was a gig.  it was nice i liked it.  then as
has been mentioned Sam went back stage *rah*.
i meanwhile bought the new careless talk costs lives (i like it), and a jet
tours mug, and a pack of postcards.  then Jo, and Migmk and mr Stuart H all
came along and stayed at mine.
the next day we shopped 'til we all but dropped, and made our way to the
albert memorial to watch the footy.  i made Stuart H give a running
commentary as we watched, which was most entertaining, as fairly often
people's names were replaced with "blue t-shirt", "charlatans t-shirt" and
even "red shoes".  it was funny to me.  i had a cider ice lolly.  my camera
broke *curses*, but at least it was only a boots disposable one.
as for simon price slagging b&s fans off, let me remind you that this guy is
an overweight manics fan who wears his hair in two *horns* for heaven's
sake.  a man who gave nicky wire's brother's play an amazing review (this
was a play that even i nearly walked out of and i'm a manics fan *and* one
of my friends was in it) because he's such a groupie.  and there are rumours
i can't tell you about him and manics fans who haven't reached their 16th
birthdays (they involve cream cakes).
there's been a lot of shit going down here, but i can't tell you all,
because.... i'm in the mafia.  well, not really... but next time you middle
of nowhere type folks start complaining about how you've never met anyone
off the list, just remember that it's more difficult moaning on at 1595
people you don't know and 5 people you do, than 1600 people you don't know.
pip pip,
FB (or feather tara as Archel called me, i like that muchly)