Sinister: All content, all the time...

Stephen Hewitt shewitt at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 11 13:19:31 BST 2002

Just a quick one, ex-listee (i think) Alex Tobin has an interview with
Mick on KindaMuzik, with some nice arms of sex photos from rotterdam:

http://www.kindamuzik.net/q_and_a/article.shtml?id=1452

sample quotes:

"it's hard to avoid slight laddish elements" (refering to the band, not
to groups of neds coming to beat them up)

"Well, it was good. Everyone enjoyed it, and the end results eventually
were OK. It took us a while to get the end result, and we didn't
actually get to the end result with him. So I guess there wasn't
satisfaction from that point of view, because Stuart had to remix the
whole thing three or four times. It was a good experience, but I don't
think he's right as a producer for the next album."  (on working with
mike hurst, I think Mick was taken over by the spirits of Stadtler and
Waldorf...)

and my favourite bit:

Your fan base is very, very close to the goings-on of the band. Can it
be a bother at times, having people follow the group so closely?
"I never get hassled in a sinister way. People are generally pretty
friendly."

do you see, "sinister", do you?  i'm not sure if it's mick or alex
having the in-joke here...

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

PS Kirsten, did you not think that the old ladies in the gallery might
have been ART also...