Sinister: There's Chu Much Love

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 12 13:27:33 BST 2002

i always get terribly bored on fridays 'waiting for something to start'
as it were.  that is no excuse for what follows, but i hope you will
forgive me for my ennui...

as the ken chu craze reaches critical mass:

There's Chu Much Love

We could hang about and chat to #sinister
We've been hanging out here waiting for some decent smut
Chu thinks we're faultless to a tee
Our manners puntastic and twee
But underneath we're not as good as Chu.

He could dance all night at Tigermilking
But we know he'd rather fly himself across the ocean
He feels like DDR and puns
Where everyone knows him, and where he
Can cause a cult just by the way he looks.

<northern soul booty-shaking>

And when he comes to flirt
When he is looking up our skirts
Just hope that Chu is on your side my dear.

But it's best to be a Girl With Glasses
With a can of Red Bull staring at the screen for hours
It's safe to swing your cock around
Can't hide our feelings from Chu now
There's Chu much love to go around these days.

Chu says he's fond of Isobel
It's not his fault but we're in hell
We're cardie-wearing and in love with CHU!

<repeat to fade, ritual pinning on of ken chu badges>

and let that be an end to it!  (as if.)

luv archel xxx

Visit www.buzzwords.ndo.co.uk for the best new writing on the web.
Email submissions to buzzwords at bigfoot.com