No subject

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 12 15:30:09 BST 2002

hello,

hey, well this is my firstest ever post so it'll be
entirely useless and not the kind of thing you'd want
your first post to be like,  not the kind of thing you
would remember and tell your hipster children about. i
don't have anything really new and that interesting to
say, nothing like um, "richie colburn has won the
first ever international gurning contest" or "stevie
jackson has given birth to the son of an alien" that
would be exciting but wholey false although it may
appear in the sunday sport this weekend now, or the
national enquirer.

so what i've been doing recently (like your all that
interested) i bought tigermilk on monday, and well
that's my most exciting b&s type news, it's a lovely
record and i bought it it's own felt record brush,
it's a really pretty piece of vynil or is that vinyl,
mmmm......, my spelling is awful, not like that harry
potter

which brings me to current puns (like it?) well um,
ken chu very much for the cadbury's roses, everybody
was ken chu fightin' (hoo-ha!) oh well i didn't say
they were good..... what is a pun? (about 16 ounces?)
see they get worse!

re: sinister edinburgh: the picnic was lovely
(although totally unorthodox) so big hiya to everyone
that was there. the gig was orgasm-medo-tastic. we'd
like to thank the complete lack of security in the
usher hall for being able to get our vodka-ribena in
completely unchallenged, oh and one of the security
people at the stage was the only person to laugh when
i heckled life without
credibility/talent/sports-bra/whatever so that was
good, it didn't make me feel like a total moron. oh
did anyone see the dog at the beginning of the show?
it was at the left-hand side of the stage it made
julie go all gooey inside, she loves dogs (and her
car)

well i hope you don't mind me wasting five minutes of
your time.

byee, thomas