Sinister: nice day for a pulk

Bron elf-angel at xxx.com
Fri Apr 12 13:52:15 BST 2002

okay so i've mixed a little radiohead in with my
b&s for the subject title... is that a crime?
oh well, i've done it.

**********

have you ever forgotten yourself before?  like,
oops!  well shiot, i knew i left her (him)
somewhere around here...now if only i could
remember what she (he) looks like so i can find
her (him)...  dammit.  alright, well i'm sure
she'll (he'll) show up sometime...

the loud perversity with which i exclaimed how
much i lovel myself has gotten me all twisted up
and then it's like, well sure i can't get enough
of how cool it is to be me and then while warped
in my inner distraction i found the most
contorted-barely-strummin-being i've ever dared
to set eyes on...and then she whispered somethin
in my ear incomprehensible.....and then she
disappeared.  yeah that would have been my
withered ego that i chose to falsify for a
healthier one of sorts for my own benefit.  i
wonder what it is i loved so much?  and if any
of what i assumed was inside of me really ever
existed in the first place... it's like all
those doors let me in and out, but never
opened.  it's like i was one of those kids
meltin in the doorway but just had to keep the
gang together... ya know?

and now it's kinda like... here i go!  like,
here is this road.  there's some crap around the
edges to try and trip me up, but if i just focus
on this road, well then... i can start walkin
down it and not worry about all the cars zoomin
80 miles per hour past my slowly-thinning
body... and i'll eventually make out the road
signs and i'll just keep walkin and maybe just
maybe one day, i'll figure out where i am.  it's
just as if a person were to stay inside a
building all day they'd never know where the
building really was in relation to other
buildings or even what part of the city they
were in...  it's like, maybe one day i'll
remember where i am, and more importantly, who i
am, and why i am who i am, and where to go next.

somebody tell me if figuring out inner conflicts
and then posting them is list abuse.  if it is,
i'll stop.

peace and lighter warmer days to come to you
sinister,

----your mountain mama sweetheart   X

***Sometimes you get shown the light in
the strangest of places if you look at