Sinister: do you remember when, we used to sing, sha la la la la la la la la la ti da

Grainne Lynch g.lynch at xxx.com
Sun Apr 14 12:33:40 BST 2002

Hello, it's been a while.

So, Belle and Sebastian played Brown Eyed Girl in Edinburgh. My absolute favourite song. I am so insanely jealous of everyone who was there to hear it. I thought it would be a perfect song to play in Belfast last year, suitable because Van Morrison is  from the North, and because I would have been there to hear it. I'm a little disappointed in the band for playing it somewhere else. I feel betrayed!

Of course, they could make it up to me by coming to play at Witnness. (Witnness - two day festival on a racecourse near Dublin) The band could even stay with me. I'm sure I could find beds/sofas/floors for 13+ people. I'd have to throw my family out on the street, but I'm sure they'd understand! So how about it?

Othe.r festivals are coming up - ATP is next week, and some of you are going, right? Will you do me a favour and look out for Pez t-shirts, as modeled by your man on No Disco last week. If you see anybody wearing them, they will probably be one of the Warlords of Pez, so point and laugh, tell them Pez are you (second) favourite band, shout obscenities, and don't tell them I sent you!

You can also see the Pez logo here:
http://www.warlordsofpez.com
(Slightly evil content, beware)

The video will be here soon:
http://www.teamdaddy.com

And while I'm linking stuff, there are photos of the Belfast gig here:
http://www27.brinkster.com/gralyn2/index.html

Thanks to everyone who has been sending gig reviews and interviews and stuff, they're all much appreciated.
Gráinne.

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp