Sinister: Don't worry Paul - and fat Gwyneth

Kerstin Hammes kersy83 at xxx.com
Sun Apr 14 01:11:13 BST 2002

Hey sinister,

a tiny bit of content for you (hope this hasn't been
discussed before...), a big problem for me: in the
film "shallow hal" - where Jack Black is a guy that
judges women by their looks until he's put under a
kind of hypnosis-spell thing and then falls in love
with Gwyneth Paltrow who he sees as what she really
looks like but actually she's a huge woman, attractive
to no one (in the film) - I think I recognised about 5
seconds of the intro to "Women's Realm". I am *so*
sure !! the song is not on the soundtrack but can
anyone tell me if I was right about this ??

Actually, about the film in general: watch it !!!
It depressed me quite a bit how the people in it were
and especially what fat Gwyneth Paltrow-version said
about herself. She was just so sure that no one was
ever going to fancy her. Watch it and tell me: is she
right ?? I'm not entirely sure but certainly the less
attractive bit of people has to look for non-idealised
lovers, don't they ??

> Kerstin, I am from Berlin so it's probably quite
> difficult for me to go to Trier and then to Haldern.
LOL !! Yeah, probably. What a waste of money that
would be ! How's Berlin ? I've got a friend who moved
their because of her job and she's not so happy with
it, coming from Bernkastel/Kues with its 7000
inhabitants it's quite anonymous to her. But back to
you :-)
> My parents say there are
> too much drugs at these festivals and I am too young
> for that.
Well, age never really matters about that. And
personally I've never been a drug kind of person but I
tend to get drunk (I'm a wine queen, I have the RIGHT
to) sometimes. Still everything else seems quite
manipulating and somehow without effect to me. And as
far as I'm concerned it is very easy to avoid drugs at
festivals because they don't exactly throw them at
you. Own drinks work wonders their.

love,
Kerstin