Sinister: Store Retailing

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 16 13:57:15 BST 2002

Sinister,

I have been meaning to write for a while, but I have never realised how much
losing Internet access at work can reduce ones posting abilities.

I feel the need to post first of all to thank the people who sent me crush
votes of late, even if you have taken the vote back presumably due to my ack
of acknowledgement.  I felt loved!  Being loved is a great feeling, a bit
like eating cheese.  I am getting more than just cheese lately since not
only am I getting crush votes there was an entire pastiche written about me!
which gave me the warm feeling that's only rivalled by eating cheese, on
toast.  Or noodles.

Anyway I do ramble so.. a few days ago I had so many witty replies to
various messages on this sinister list, and much flirtatious missives too.
However I have forgotten them all so I will just talk about B&S instead.

I like how the band are hitting big time selling out every gig on their
World Tour and playing in big fuckoff festivals and on the centre stage for
some of them!  The other day I got out the boardgame "Risk" and I played a
soldier on each place that B&S have played.. they're approaching World
Domination you know!  I wonder when will the band play Madagascar and
Yakutsk.

The sun is shining outside and I'm feeling active, I have been having this
great urge to do things recently, and learn new things, so far I've learnt
how to chop onions into equalish sized dices and the names of all 50 states
in America.  Although I am way off from being able to recite all of them
alphabetically in less than a minute, a feat I was lucky enough to witness
on Saturday.

Speaking of feat it's time to run, writing to sinister sure is fun, poetry
in 2 minutes' quite a stunt, ooh Ken Chu he's such a c***...

Love and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Now that all of the B&S Treasure Hunt clues have been found, I wonder
if the band will release the answers to the clues any time soon.