Sinister: Perhaps it's the "joys of Spring?"

Jamie Harrison Jamie at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 16 15:38:53 BST 2002

Woohoo!  :-o

Hi  to all!

I am doing a quick post to share something. I am feeling really upbeat for
some reason. I am enjoying reading these posts as well.

I have been feeling rather down for a while really, since before Christmas
and for no one reason in particular. I am usually on my own for long periods
of time and it was really starting to get to me. I've never been close to
anyone in particular and any people I have been good friends with have moved
away or we've just lost touch.

I've decided to try and snap out of it, pull my socks up and get on with
life and when I have been stuck in at night, I've been reading these posts
and often they've raised my spirits. I know that we shouldn't discuss the
list itself, but
I've also been looking through the archives as well and this has kept me
entertained. I have been listening to B & S
a lot too and it has occupied my time.

I am waiting to hear about a new job, so that will give me the opportunity
to meet some new people. I am on a reserve list until August, so hopefully
something will pop up before then.

In May I am going to see Le Tigre at the Social in Nottingham. I am not sure
what to expect from them, although I like the Social in any case. I have
Feminist Sweepstakes, the latest album, and enjoy it the further in to the
album it goes. I am also getting a recordable mini disc so that I can lose
myself on the trains going into work! It's nothing amazing, but these
material goods and reading your posts does make a difference, so I just
wanted to genuinely thank everyone for their contribution! All I need now,
is enough money to move out of my parents into my own place and I'll be
sorted!!!

Love,

Jamie

"No one likes a smart arse but, I've seen a pattern emerge
I will race you up the hill" -Belle & Sebastian

I love that line!   :-)