Sinister: Am I out?

Shanny Jean shannonjeanmaney at xxx.com
Tue Apr 16 16:03:21 BST 2002

Hi!
i'm shannon, some know me, some don't, first post, yadayada.  i'm not
actually sure if i'm out of the nursery yet, but i thought i would give it a
shot.  if i receive a message saying, "whoa there little one, you're not out
yet," i haven't actually Lost anything, true?

yes, it's true.

so in less than one month, belle and sebastian will be playing in chicago.
now all of you who have seen them countless times might be saying, "yes,
shannon, we know.  hurray for you,"  in a very unimpressed, unexcited
monotone.

But.  This is Absolutely Life Altering.

you see, /me was under the impression that she was going to have to fly
trans-ocean to experience her favorite makers of music live.  and now?  Now
i just have to drive up the road.  in her vehicle.  to the place she would
have driven to board the plane to fly tothe continent to see the gig of her
favorite makers of music.  it's practically come full circle!

oh yes, my friends.  this is Life Altering.

so about that: are there any festivities in the works for chicago?  i vote
yes for festivities.  please, let's do.
and with that, i go study.  the life of a b+s fan is a busy one in normal,
IL (i actually Live in the town of Normal.  keep your puns to yourself.)  if
anyone is from Rome, georgia, you should go to berry college this weekend
and watch the National Forensics Association's national speech meet.  i'll
be there competing and sweating my skin off.

much love,
shannon jean
(imshanny)