Sinister: the volcano rap

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 16 18:50:29 BST 2002

Hello everyone, I'm Dean and I'm new.  Well, I'm not
really but my lack of computer knowledge means that I
am (don't ask).  Wasn't like that in my day when
everything was made of wood and we respected our
elders for cramming us up chimneys.  Aaahh (nostalgic
sigh.)

Just writing to say hi and that I'm quite jealous of
anyone going to any gigs recently or coming up.  Skint
until the 26th - grrr.  Does anybody know if that line
about "he reminded you of johnny - before he went
electronic" is about the mighty johnny marr?  I've
always suspected but was never sure.  and oh yes, if
anyone has any tips for a best man's speech, I'd be
grateful too.  Mates wedding next week and I'm crap at
stuff like that.  I suppose I'll just get pissed and
play it by ear.

Oh well, I'll post something a bit more sensible when
I've done anything worth writing about.

See ya.  Dean