Sinister: Black Ken White Chunite

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 19 13:25:05 BST 2002

I liked how the lovely Laura Llew commented on inside jokes, then promptly
name-dropped 5 (plus a few more I'd no doubt missed) sinisters during her
post.  I've never been one to get inside jokes, the getting inside part is
hard enough before even the joke bit.

Then the ever marvellous Marisa Privitera said:

>>Ken, I just don't get it.<<

Making me sound like Fermat's Last Theorem, or the mystery of the Bermuda
Triangle.

And then I've been asked to "explain myself" by the adorable Ann Salako.

Which got me all wondering "shit, what have I done?"  The last time I'd been
asked to explain myself was when I did something very, very bad, and my
friend had to asked me to explain why I chose Chicken Pasta rather than
Steak in a restaurant.

I don't really know why people like to mention me a lot, it's probably
because I have a stupid name that people like to make fun of.  Then some
people described this fact that I have a funny(?) name as a "cult".

It's a bit of a crap cult isn't it?  Aren't leaders of a cult meant to get
like, riches, and promiscious sex with cult follower girls*?  Yet I still
have to beg to get a bloody crush vote, which they then take back to give to
tall boys with indie glasses and musical knowledge, who can tell great
inside jokes, or just jokes.

Not that I mind.  If I get pissed off by people saying nice things with my
name in it in their e-mails, or if I get enraged by girls writing lovely
parodies of songs about me, I would have left the list by now, and probably
would have written a grate big letter saying how the list isn't as good as
it was, or how I'd grown out of this.  And then I'd join some mailing forum
for old people.

ANYWAY, back to the main points of this e-mail:

Astrid was "hinting" about not yet getting her outstanding x-mas exchange
present, which made me feel guilty because there's still one of the presents
for this year that I have yet to send and (oh dear!) two of the presents for
er..last year's!  That's a year and 4 months late, oh
I'mbadI'mbadI'mbadI'mbad but I will send them soon I promise.

But Astrid, sorry I'm not your exchange partner, so there must still be
another naughty christmas exchanger out there somewhere!!

Woo this e-mail almost sounded as if I was ranting, next I'll start using
words like "Fuck".

Inside Jokes and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Now that ALL of the B&S Treasure Hunt trophies have been found, I
wonder if the answers to the Treasure Hunt clues will be revealed any time
soon.

footnote:
* It's not too late to start