Sinister: Ever so nice to meet you all *bows*

Starfishkeyring at xxx.com Starfishkeyring at xxx.com
Fri Apr 19 18:11:30 BST 2002

Hello fellow B&S fans, may I just say how nice it is to be released from the
Nursery?  Big thank you to the brave people who asked about Ken Chu and other
Sinister exclusives :)  I'm too much of a scaredy-dog (in my experience, cats
are much braver than their canine brothers) to ask questions myself :)

Quick introduction, I'm Hazel, 15, Wirral, UK, comma obsessed ;).  I joined
up after seeing B&S in Manchester (my second exposure :) ) and after making
it through the whole event without having anybody spill their cup of tea on
me I decided to sign up and meet the Fans :)   I was slightly twitchy at
first about being put in the nursery thingy, but I'm pleased that I was now
as I would have almost certainly said/done something stupid had I not been
forced to read for a bit.  Oh master of the e-group, I salute you :)

Am sitting munching on frozen sweetcorn, I cannot begin to explain how nice
this is, I guess it's just a me-thing (oddly enough, it isn't considered good
table manners to eat frozen vegetables).  Awwh well, I promised my Drama
teacher last year that I would do something to change the world for the
better, maybe I can make frozen sweetcorn widely accepted cuisine.

Holy Cow I think I've ranted far too long, I need to leave this darkened room
and re-join my village (which is at present missing it's' idiot).

Taataa for now

Hazel x