Sinister: Life is getting smaller but love is growing bigger

Belle The Confused Dog kissingbelle at xxx.com
Sat Apr 20 17:35:01 BST 2002

It is very strange but I think things are getting smaller these days.  The
whole house is shrinking, the garden and even the girl. The table is so much
shorter. When the girl used to put things onto it I couldn't see them at
all. Now it is so much easier. And if I really try I can sometimes even take
them from the table. I don't try too often because it makes the girl quite
angry and that makes me quite sad.  That isn't the only thing that is
strange. Lately I have been thinking about love. Love is very strange.

Recently, the girl with the chocolates who normally lives with my Ali came
to stay again.! It was so great except for the fact that she didn't bring
any photos of my Ali or chocolate this time.  In case you didn't know Ali is
the love of my life. Except I haven't in even met him.

Well I was in love with him that is. But then I fell in love with someone
else. It all happened on Sunday.  Some people came to see me and the girl
and the other girl. One of them was the boy who used to live here, and
another girl, and one of them was a person I have met before and often
licked, and finally there was the boy, another boy, who although I had seen
before didn't remember. I think I had definitely seen him before because he
said "nice to see you again belle" and the girl said I had seen him once
before and she doesn't usually lie to me.

At least not often. Sometimes she pretends to have something in her hand so
I will come and talk to her. She Says "what is it belle? what is it?" And I
go to try to guess. Then she laughs at me and says "nothing you fool!" Its
not very funny if you ask me.
This time I don't think she was lying though, because I think I met this boy
when I was young, too young to fall in love.

Now I'm older I saw him a whole new light and wanted to kiss him all of the
time.
That afternoon we watched the video of the boy who the girl is in love with.
He is also in the band that makes me a little bit famous. The girl hasn't
even met him really. Its sort of like I used to be with Ali. When she is
older she will understand that she isn't really in love with him even if he
is very handsome. The girl and the girl who didn't have the chocolates
swooned ever so slightly at the video. I ran around and tried to get the
attention of the boy I had met before but didn't remember.

Later on he played the guitar and sang… it wasn't even scary like when the
girl does it. I swooned ever so slightly.

The next day I went with my old boy and his new girl on a little holiday.
There I met Hamish. A small dog but very handsome. I looked into to his
eyes. He wagged his tail. That's when I discovered true love! Love is,
indeed, very strange.

Love and Kisses,
Belle
xx