Sinister: this thursday

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Mon Apr 22 02:14:53 BST 2002

Hello all!

Just another reminder that this Thursday is the first night of How Does It
Feel To Be Loved? in London. Please support us in our hour of need. We'll be
playing loads of stuff from "Storytelling", so if you want to hear it in a
club come along!

Those details once again...

Club name: How Does It Feel To Be Loved?

When:  April 25th, Buffalo Bars, underneath The Famous Cock pub, outside
Highbury & Islington tube 9pm-2am, beer £1.50 until midnight, £3 adm

Music played: The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty
Springfield * Belle & Sebastian *  Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The
Ronettes * Orange Juice * Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground
* Felt * The Shangri-Las * Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice *
Magnetic Fields * Dexys Midnight Runners * The Four Tops * Dolly Parton *
The Orchids * Simon And Garfunkel

Website address: http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk

See you Thursday!