Sinister: Where do you go when you're lonely?Where do you go when you're bllew?

Danny Farrell farrell_danny at xxx.com
Mon Apr 22 17:28:17 BST 2002

Hello miss sinister,

i'm no longer a melodramatic teen,that's right now i am only MELODRAMATIC.
There's no noticeable difference yet though except everyone keeps asking
what it's like to be just plain old melodramatic,i don't have an answer yet
though, what i do have is lots and lots of LAGER which fits in with part 2
of my plan.

I know i'm still a wee spring chicken but i always figured that when i got
into uni i'd have some sort of plan,maybe even just a quick sketch and then
when i got to uni i found out that the only plan i had was to avoid uni as
much as possible and i decided i'd put of my plan until i was 20. Now i'm
sitting here sans plan so i'm going to make one up right on the spot.

Apparently whenever people try to describe me in a very one-dimensional way
the word twee always seems to pop up,now i have no qualms with most aspects
of tweeness,i do have problems with the one dimensional characterisation
however that means i have to be twee and nothing else,because that's just
not true, as anyone who has seen me drink tequilla knows.

Anyway so my game plan is to drop the tweeness now i'm an OLD MAN and be all
RAWK AND ROLL. None of this dannypie nonsense,fuck this shit,from now on
it's dannydenim or dannyshag because that's what i'm gonna be all about.
especially denim because denim=shagwear

or maybe i won't,maybe my gameplan will be to be myself and to avoid uni as
much as possible so i can come out with all my fac.......
with all my f-a-c-u-l-t-i-e-s intact.

i watched a movie called SFW the other day,it's one of those grunge era
films where the main character tries a little too hard to be messr. cobain.
Anyway i really liked it because it was pulled out of the depths of
grunge-era filmmaking byt the inclusion of a nice little media satire.
SFW=So fucking what and this guy becomes famous and that's his suitably
apathetic grungle slogan. Anyway the really good part is where someone tries
to kill the main character because she believes that everything matters and
then she gets catapulted into stardom. Then there are a few scenes exactly
the same as when the hero was catapulted into stardom except the girl is
preaching about how everything matters.

I like to believe that everything matters and that everything we do can make
a difference and that everything is precious but sometimes i just get hit by
a huge bout of apathy that lasts for a few days or sometimes longer. The
bouts of apathy scare me,but i guess they're all part and parcel of being
someone non-linear. Someone who can be very twee and all RAWK at the same
time. Someone who loves to watch amelie but can just easily make do with
some trashy horror like scream. Someone who enjoys reading 'classic'
novels,teenage-dramas and poirot detective novels. Part and parcel of being
me.

Take care my little sinisterettes,

your mr dannypie xxx