Sinister: first post

Elizabeth smittenkitten79 at xxx.net
Tue Apr 23 04:08:28 BST 2002

Hi everyone,  I guess that it's time to put my shyness behind me and
introduce myself to all of you lovelies.  My name is Elizabeth, and I've
been on and off this list now for about 2 years.  I've often tried mustering
up the courage to post, but whenever I do I always get the message back as
an error, so I hope that this one makes it!!!

I'm from Iowa *blah* so if there's any other sinisterines on the list from
this area feel free to email me privately.  I have no belle and sebastian
pals here, so that's a bit saddening.

I enjoy reading all of your posts... they make a lonely girl's day :o)

--Elizabeth

PS. Can anyone offer some tips as to registering to vote for crushes?
I keep trying to send in the commands, but that keeps coming back as an
error, too!!! :o(