Sinister: the headlights are beacons on the highway

lindsey baker halighhalou at xxx.com
Tue Apr 23 19:37:53 BST 2002

hello sinister.

note to list: this will be one of those annyoing 'gig' posts. i am happy to
say this is my first one ever concerning an actual belle and sebastian
event.

getting to said event may prove to be tricky, but so it is and so it goes.

i have no tickets. after finally solidifying a method of transportation to
chicago the heralded weekend of may 11, i realized the show was sold out.
so. because i qualify, technically, i applied for handicapped tickets.
apparently those are also all gone gone gone at this point. so. i am waiting
on ebay for something to come through.

the good news is, for all of you who are just biting at the proverbial bit
to lay eyes on my luscious person, i will be in chicago that weekend
regardless of my assured or denied show attendance. so. i think that's a
happy thing, don't you?

where is everyone staying? like a good sinister girl, i checked the archives
to see if any of my questions had already been answered somewhere in the
mountain of posts, but i think it's still legit to ask.

tell me, please. off list, of course. and if you feel like writing to me
just to write, well, that's ok, too.

i can just stand outside the venue and listen for a bit before sleeping in
the car, right?

right.

love, lou