Sinister: Come to Amsterdam St Lucy.

paul hardman superh3 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 24 11:26:03 BST 2002

Hello to the lot of you.  First off is someone going to tell me that the pic
of St Lucy on the photos page is real.......I don't think so.  Surely life
ain't this bad when you're that good looking?  I can see I'm perhaps giving
everyone the wrong impression of me, I'm not really superficial but just
like most people my Achilles heel appears to be great looking flowery types
and every B & S girl fan seems to fit the bill.  I'm no shark either, B & S
saved me from living in 1989 My Bloody Valentine, Fatima Mansions, Roses,
Pixies et al were still being played far too often but now my joy is
spreading.  As you can tell by the desperate start yes I'm on the scrap heap
I got dumped before Christmas, didn't quite mean it on my Christmas list to
Santa when I wrote "All I want for Christmas is to be left alone" White
bearded annual freak.  Good job I'm old & wise enough to deal with it eh!
Anyhoo these picnic's look like a bit of a lark what! and seeing as though I
live just outside of Amsterdam, I'm sure you can guess the rest. Vondell
park's a bit nice at this time of year only thing is it's going to take
someone with extra-ordinary people arranging skills to pull it off because I
keep drifting between minimal to none (effort required).  Failing that
there's always a (parenclub) ten minutes from my house, that's a swingers
club to the likes of you and me.  What a Belle & Sebastian party that could
be. For when you really want to get to know someone.  It reminds me of home
though because we have a club called the Showboat back in lovely sunny
Warrington, although there apparently you just get a bottle in the face....I
prefer the alternative.  Anyone popping over to The Dam this lovely
Spring/summer can drop me a line if they wish, I just wanna have some fun
while it's hot, meet some nice people and carry on caining the Thai because
it makes me happy.
Come on the Reds.
Warlord of Atlantis. (Not Doug McClure)
'H'.