Sinister: Finished list (other one is a mistake)

Salp lazylinepainter at xxx.net
Fri Apr 26 01:12:22 BST 2002

Ann, I have to say seeing Cat up near the top of your list was the one thing
that brought a smile to my face today.  I am still waiting for people to
realize Cat Stevens beyond his Greatest Hits album.  This ^10 list is for
the sinisterians (and others) who have yet to truly experience Cat.

Top 10 Cat Stevens Songs:
1.Don't Be Shy
2.Lilywhite
3.Portabello Road
4.Ruby Love
5.Boy With a Moon and Star on his Head
6.On the Road to Find Out
7.If You Want To Song Out, Sing Out
8.Angelsea
9.Sun C/79
10.I Wish, I Wish

The man truly knew how to write.

Matthew

p.s. I belive most of you guys have heard these, since all of you have great
musical tastes, but this is for the ones who still need to develop their
musical pallet.