Sinister: another lowly top 10

Christopher Johnson christopherdjohnson at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 12:09:44 BST 2002

hey guys
well i love top 10s and so far noone has put one up that i thought was truly
awful so i thought i might try myself

1.  Meat is murder - the smiths (might not be as technically great as the
others but its my fave)
2.  The lad with an arabian strap (or something like that, can't remeber the
bands name)
3.  The Velvet Underground and Nico
4.  My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
5.  Its a shame about ray - the lemonheads
6.  Station to Station - David Bowie
7.  Kind of Blue - Miles Davis
8.  Trompe le Monde - The pixies (again, see #1)
9.  Come on Die Young - Mogwai
10. Mutations - Beck

well there we go.  what fun.
so summers getting that little closer and for all students on the list so
are exams.  Hurrah!  don't you just love the exhilerating feeling of going
into the hall with all this amazing knowledge in your head that you're just
desperate to share with the marker?  Me neither.  I actually like the
academic life, i really do, lectures can be fascinating and tutorials great
fun but this idea of having to PROVE that you are actually learning really
sucks.  So I'm sure someone can come up with a great reason as to why this
impinges on personal liberties or something.  and once you have a good many
of us will be truly delighted as it will give us more time to rush off to
beer gardens and blame dean! (thanks)
well anyway, i'd best go do some work.  so had you.
Cheers, Christopher