Sinister: Another top ten list....

unstable mable unstablemable at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 10:50:25 BST 2002

Do you think it is possible to guess someones age from their top ten list?
Maybe only their shoe size...
Anyway, for no reason at all other than the fact that i should be writing a
project proposal thing for uni, i'm posting my top ten list
1. Rubber Soul - The Beatles (I cant believe no-one has mentioned this album
yet as it is the best album ever)
2. Doolittle - Pixies
3. Nevermind -Nirvana
4. FYHCYWLAP - Belle and Sebastian (I hated this album at first, but now i
have to listen to it every day - i suspect there are subliminal messages in
it as i actually cant leave the house in the morning without listeneing to
it)
5. The Bends - Radiohead
6. Slanted and Enchanted - Pavement
7. Dry - PJ Harvey
8. Trailer Park - Beth Orton
9. Through the past, darkly - Rolling Stones
10. When i was born for the 7th time - Cornershop

So there we have it, another list which probably no-one will bother reading
as there has been top ten saturation or something.  I imagine that it wont
be long before there is a top 10 ken py chu list...whoever he is....

Mable