Sinister: if i want to read some lists I'll write a shopping list and go shopping with it

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 09:09:51 BST 2002

For the love of God, please can we stop writing lists of top 10 albums. I'm
sure everyone has impeccable music taste within their top 10s but as mr
Moore (nearly) said "for FAQ'S sake...."

And so onto some real content: I went to Brixton Academy. The first time I
went there to see a band I was standing right at the back and got deafened;
thank you Dinosaur Jr. So it was nice to be at the front and not come away
with tinnitus. And a very good gig it was too.
Made even better by the fact it only took 20 minutes to go home. I'm sure
that I probably saw Sinister types there but it's not really my policy to
randomly ask strangers if they are part of an interweb cult.

Speaking of which...I saw ken chu. outside the Monarch in "lovely" camden
town. I could take him in a fight. And all of his Ken Chuites. But really
there seems to be so many of them that he be able to encircle himself with
them and he'd be safe. C'est la guerre.

I keep seeing people (ok, 3 so far) wandering around with the B&S bags. They
are uber-twee and i am going to wait for the executive travel luggage set
before parting with hard earned cash.