Sinister: hahaha

Zoe Charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 16:18:08 BST 2002

Hello all this weirdly weird day here in the wonderful city of Birmingham.

First, hail to the ever so gentle David Moore.

>Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:59:01 +0100
>From: "David Moore" <Daf_Moore at xxx.com>
>Subject: Sinister: I don't understand / The rules of the >game
>
>Hi Again,

>Sorry to forcibly enter your box again so soon. At the >risk of getting a
mighty slap for treading on the toes of >our dearly loved List Mums could I
>remind readers of the carefully crafted list FAQ (
>http://www.missprint.org/sinister/faq.html ). You know, >that thing they
make
>you read through the bars of your cot while you're biding >your time in the
>Nursery, with the mobile slowly twirling above your >head. I was just
reading
>No 18, as its one of my favourite ones, especially sub->heading 2, bullet 4
>(what a masterfully crafted document).

>Not for any particular reason, mind.

>Love to all,

>David Moore
>Chelmsford, UK

---------
On another note, life seems to be getting worse...being a thrid year in uni
days away from the end is ever so stresssing. One minute you think , "a
month only, yey!" and then you realise " a month only to do the
dissertation..oh nooooooooooooo!"...
I have 2 presentations for mon-tue...what fun.
I was listening today to my favourite greek radio show-thank the kind
inventor for the internet- and there go the Falming Lips, shortly followed
by Belle&Sebastain and then Camera Obscura.THIS is what I'm missing...not
really..as I said, there's always the net...yey!
Still I am missing a gig by The (International) Noise Conspiracy...argh...
So, for those of you lucky enough to buy, Kerrang!'s cd for issue 900-last
week's that is- ROCKS! It's a cd or better: " A suave collection of garage
punk nuggets lovingly compiled by THE HIVES", as it reads on the sleeve...MY
GOT!(as my neighbour says). The cd has songs from the likes of The
Hellacopters, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, The Dirtbombs, Flaming Groovies
(yey!), Oblivians and others that want me to go flying of the roof. The
Hellacopters are fast becoming a favourite band I have to say.
Yesterday I made a long time wish come true. I became a member of the REM
fun club. I had never done it because I don't have a credit card and I
really couldn't be bother with the post etc-I'm lazy, sue me. But I was nice
to the boyfriend and he said thatI could use his card. Yey!I'm happy. But my
back is killing me.
At the mo I'm working on these very interesting subjects and with the help
of a little list abuse, if by any chance you have any info on the following
don't hesitate to contact me I will love you forever:
- Linguistic analysis of two political speeches, one from Stalin and one
from Gorbachev
-Dystopia and fear of technology in films esp. Blade Runner, terminator 2,
The Matrix
-Presentation on American indie film business
I'm also working on two more things but I have forgotten now...

Ok
I'm off and I will stop boring you.

huggles,
zoe