Sinister: If you don't want to see another list then don't look in here.

paul hardman superh3 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 16:23:35 BST 2002

Whoever was moaning about the lists.
Each person that sent in a list clearly stated it in the subject matter.
Here's an idea. If you don't like them don't read them..Duh!
Judging by the amount of people who sent them in Vs complainers I'd say
you've been out-voted and as I said in my last message, I'm living in
Amsterdam at the moment where the general feeling here is......wait for
it.......Do whatever you Fucking want.
Top of my head list.
1.Scalp
2.Hair (Browny)
3.Tips of my ears
4.Hat (additional)
5.Dandruff (Head & shoulders is just too expensive over here)
You'll note no worry lines due to the copious amounts of Thai smoked on a
daily basis.
As for music, should be fairly easy.
1.My Bloody Valentine - Is'nt anything.
2. The Fatima Mansions - Viva dead ponies (what d'ya mean you don't own it).
3.The Roses - The Roses.
4. The Smiths - the Queen is dead.
5. The Pixies - Doolittle.
6. The Velvet Underground - White light white heat.
7. The Velvet Underground - Andy Warhol
8. The Sugarcubes - Life's too good.
9. Stereo Total - Musique L'automatique / Total pop.
10. Belle & Sebastian - If you're feeling Sinister.

Stereo Total are on there because I can hardly listen to anything else at
the moment oh! except The Beta - band.  Well I'm finishing work in 40 mins
and heading down to Hill St Blues because it's happy hour and you get a nice
pint of Cider (not Strongbow....BAH!) for 2.50 euros.  Obviously huge spliff
in hand and while it's Friday I might treat myself to an English paper.  No
good sitting by the back windows near the canal tonight though........It's
tipping down here.
A lovely weekend to you all.
'H'.