Sinister: But there's lemon ice!

Alasdair Cook woolything at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 19:09:05 BST 2002

Hey Sinister! YOU GROOVE MY MOOVE!

Here's my most fun thing for today! Look, it's meeee!

Top Ten Pop Wren Ballpoint Pen Ken Jungle Hen Cayenne Every Now And Then All
Over Again Yes I Am Your Friend No Come Back

1. You will be thrown off the list
2. Haha! Stop being boring
3. Oooh, some people like to hit you!
4. You will be etc
5. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
6. You will etc
7. I'm going out tonight, I might write a top ten of things I say while I'm
there because I really am more interesting than dark matter
8. Remember Linda? Lusardi, yes. Tits.
9. WE DON'T CARE
10. You etc

God I love.