Sinister: we have to go forwards not backwards-upwards not forwards and ever twirling twirling twirling to freedom (screw le pen )

Jonathan Skinner staralful at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 19:09:34 BST 2002

right hello one and all i hope this finds you all in fine fettle. i am in
the finest of fine fettles that one could be in and the reason for this is
that i am just back from a dalilience en paris for a week which was nice. We
managed to goet rather cheap ryanair tickets ?20 (euro) no including taxes
which again was rather nice. We saw all the major sights as you do purely
because you feel you ought to even though you feel so dirty for doing so.
Buti  must say it was really nice to see the eiffel tower even though the
lowest floor was wrapped up in green netting due to repainting or something.
But you will be glad to know we found time to drink even though in one place
we went to it ?21 for 3 pints which ahem wasn't nice but the place called le
fleche d'or was in an old railway station. The night we went there was
pumping techno of the good variety playing and after we were there for a
while a ska fusion band got up and played until past 2 which was nice and we
were of course surrounded by french women which was grate. We also found a
few jazz places near where we were staying which we frequented evening in
evening out. Paris suprised me really-i was expecting a mueseum city much
like venice but what i got was completly different and i htink i probably
liked it so much becuase it defied so many of my expectations. And in the
musee d'orsay i saw a guy wearing an ambersand t-shirt i think it was on
friday-i nearly said something but didn't- WAS IT YOU??????????????
But alas now i am back to stupid reality even though whilst sitting outside
shakespeare and co i was figuring out a way to either convince them i was
writer and mooch of them for a while or try and get a job and stay there
like my bastard brother (not in the literal sense more in the lucky bastard
sort of way) and cousin who get to live there while i have to stay in crappy
cork and figure out the best way to get away.
An interesting turn of events occured though when we were there when on
sunday Le Pen was voted through to the 2nd round of presidential elections-
and of course where were we staying? Why at the centre of where the protests
were all being held of course BASTILLE  so when we coming home in the
evenings before going out we had to walk through   riot police   water
cannons people shouting etc which was a rather surreal couple of days- heres
hoping that le pen burns in the recesses of hell along with hitler and the
third dog that played lassie.
Right content time i suppose. Why oh why is it so bloody expensive to get to
gastonbury? i live as the crow flies about a 300 mile swim of row from
cornwall or bristol so if any sinisterines feel like building a viking row
boat or stealing one from the national museum please feel free to contact me
and i'll arrange ballaclavas etc.

Right now i am back to stupid reality i shall bid you all adieú

godspeed

remember that baboons do not laugh at each others arses and neither should
any of you

ps top tens of any kind both suck and blow