Sinister: this really should have stopped by now

Caitlin Pigtails wpsalt at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 19:12:25 BST 2002

On 26.04.2002 16:23 paul hardman wrote:
> Whoever was moaning about the lists.
> Each person that sent in a list clearly stated it in the subject
> matter.  Here's an idea. If you don't like them don't read them..Duh!
> Judging by the amount of people who sent them in Vs complainers I'd
> say you've been out-voted and as I said in my last message, I'm
> living in Amsterdam at the moment where the general feeling here
> is......wait for it.......Do whatever you Fucking want.

That's not the point.  It says in the list rules that you don't post
Top 10 Lists to the lists.  It always has done.  When you signed up,
you were sent a copy of the list rules.  So if you break them, you can
expect to get complaints.

Not only that, but one of the people who was moaning was Linda.  She is
one of the List Mummys, and you *really* don't want to make her angry.

It's that simple.  It really is.  However many people do it, it's still
against the rules.

xx
caitlin