Sinister: B&S on TV? II

Jenny Payne jpayne at xxx.org
Fri Apr 26 20:16:59 BST 2002

Sweet.  They *are* playing.  Thanks to those who answered me offlist, and
to John, whose message appears below for you all.

I've also just heard that Neil Halstead is doing a few dates.  Why so few,
I wonder?  Anyway, he's fantastic....  some of you might be interested:

	Fri 04/26/02   Washington, DC  Metro Cafe
	Sat 04/27/02   Carrboro, NC  Room Four
	Mon 05/27/02   Brussels, BELGIUM  AB Club

Jenny