Sinister: Chelsea didn't feel like following the rules

mmm skyscraper aorta47 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 26 21:02:54 BST 2002

Hi Sinister,

errors made on my part.

I'm also looking forward to the Conan O'Brien show and
could be persuaded to make copies for anyone who
misses it. Also I've heard that CNBC in Europe shows
repeats of Conan. Check your local listings.

As for current rule breaking, I have set up a list
that specifically allows for all rules of the Sinister
FAQ to be violated. Send your top tens here.

albionsounds-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Thanks to the list mummy for keeping us in check.

Mark
p.s. I have no idea if they will ever release the
clues to the treasure hunt. I'll ask at the Atlanta
show if it comes up.