Sinister: perhaps i'm just a silly school girl

Bron elf-angel at xxx.com
Sun Apr 28 03:14:59 BST 2002

dear sinister

yes i know you've heard from me enough this
week...but seriously, who can help but write to
such beautiful people as yourselves?  especially
when the mind is going on into overdrive with
the billions of emotions and all their own
slight characteristics that make them
individually known?  did that make sense?
anyway, i have thin skin when it comes to my
heart.  whatever i feel, it shows like a red
balloon on a sunny day.  ...at least i'm brave.

since i last posted with my distress, things
have begun to mend themselves.  it didn't take
long, as not many things in my life do...
efficiency, simplicity.  that is the key.  that
is how i'm built.  go in.  come out.  success?
maybe.  (don't be perverted you silly people
WAHA :-)  at any rate, it rained a lot today.  a
lot a lot.  but i mustered up my courage and
went out in it.  i bought some hiking boots.  oh
yes, this mountain girl will return.  i don't
know how or when or for how long.  the answer to
the question "why" is certain though.

why do i keep talking about myself?!?  i hate
talking about myself too much.  let's talk about
you.  what's up in your life?  i would say we
could talk about others, but god who wants to
gossip?  especially at this hour!  (insert
surprised giddy giggle here <short and sharp,
like your favorite pencil>).

aight.  the point of this post.  are you
ready?  ...i can't hear you!!! ARE YOU READY??
(haha)  so i put "i'm waking up to us" in the cd
player tonight.  i haven't especially listened
to it all that much since i purchased it.  but
it was a random call on my part... and wouldn't
you know it:  the track "marx and engels"
played.  i mean it's your classic b&s.  the
sound, the beat, the harmony vocals, the whole
shabang of how it's put together, it's signature
sound overall.  and yet.  AND YET.  it's the
ending, man.  it's that fabulous piano with the
faint hinting of flute......... it's stolen my
heart.

yeah.  that was the point of this post.  sorry
it took so long to arrive at.  but why
apologize?  i'm an american.  i've got rights!

(insert snickering from the peanut gallery here)

funky rainy love to you all, may sunshine pour
in your hearts and through all the drum beats of
your souls.

---your mountain mama sweetheart  X

"The differences between what you hope
for and what you end up receiving are