No subject

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 28 03:27:33 BST 2002

Hello everyone, I'm getting a bit over-regular on this
posting malarkey aren't i?

Oh well, shitfaced last night but i did have fun -
made some new friends and had a laugh and didn't pull
any dodgy birds that i shouldn't.  good thing, oh yes.

hello again, going to carlisle next weekend to have a
weekend with my ex - how weird will that be?  oh well,
see what happens.  I haven't seen her for about 2
years and it will b strange!

I really hope everyone has a really good weekend and
all the single people pull and  all the taken people
get more in love than ever.

ps. don't u just hate the huge support for israel in
the national (international?) press?  absolutely
fucking awful - the israelis tried to tell the UN that
the palestinians were bringing dead bodies into Jenin
to make the israelis look bad.  Oh my fucking god. I
know there's american people on this list - i just
want to ask why? why george bush? wanker No. 1. a lot.
I suppose that's democracy in action.

OK people.  see you later - waiting for angry post!

Dean XXX