Sinister: long time ago or the danger of lurking and a cry for help :-)

Kerstin Hammes kersy83 at xxx.com
Sun Apr 28 09:39:00 BST 2002

Hi angels,

one really has to make avoiding to become a
sinister-lurker a form of art, or we'll all forget it.
I'm writing for a few things...that's

1. I'm 19 now and I don't feel a bit old and I don't
care how close I am to 20 now or not. well, at least
not yet. 19 is a lovely age, it seems, you can start
thinking about a relationship without having "my God,
I'm so ugly, he'll never talk to me" in your mind. And
no one is too old for you anymore.
I remember being 15 and fancying a guy in my school
who was just 18 like mad. He seemed so grown-up to me.
But now the guy next to me in school is 33 and he asks
me things and basically he's just as childish as
anyone. To which extent does age matter ?? I don't
know, but I think it's not that important anymore. So
it seems.
And you don't have to worry too much about driving
(with a driving license at the age of 18) anymore
because in the past year you got somehow used to it
and it's easier. Although you are my cousin who let
the police catch him with 1,9 Promille in his blood
which I wouldn't recommend unless you're filthy rich
with a driver.
Like Cameron Diaz in A life less ordinary, which was
on tv yesterday.

Well,
2. as I love 19 so much I'm going to have a party but
I'm still looking for party songs. This is certainly
no request for another wave of lists - but if anyone
wants to tell me (us) what they love dancing to,
please shout it out and then come to my party.
For me it's REM's "The end of the world as we know it"
and Cornershop's "Brimful of Asha" where I can't stand
still. And I love Women's Realm and I think that's
another great party song.
but gimme some more.

Ken Chu, I'm sending you a flirty smile and please
authorize this post :-)

love, Kerstin