Sinister: Tedious commerce. Off-topic?

Richard Gassan gassan at xxx.edu
Sun Apr 28 18:54:01 BST 2002

Hey all.

Erm, so I've got these two ticks to the NYC May 6th show that have NOT been
moving on Ebay, and isn't that boring? Because I would like to sell them
and I seem to be constitutionally unable to stand in front of the theater
and hawk them. Ok, maybe I could (wait, is it "hawk" or "hock" .. hrm ... I
digress) ... Anyhow. So anyone interested?

In other news: I am currently printing my fabulous 327-page Magnum Opus
(the Big Pile, for those of us not current in Latin). Then I turn it in to
the graduate school and then my formal education is formally over, except
for all that other crap (like getting all these books back to the library.
Oh, and paying my parking tickets to the univ.)

Cheers,

Richard.