Sinister: Tribute to Laura!

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Mon Apr 29 13:26:12 BST 2002

Hi Sinisweeties!

Today, when I got home, there was a note from the post office that I had a letter that was too big too hand out with the postman, so I had to pick it up. Now, this happens once in a while, when I am expecting it. But I didn't wait for any packages and things to arrive. And the note said that the package was from "Poor Richard". The only Richard I know is a *gorgeous* leader at the youth club, who is like 23, and wouldn't really send anything to me. I have a cousin called Rickard. But why would he send me anything?

So it was with great curiousity me and my friend Emelie went to the post office. We also met a boy in one of the other classes in my grade, who is very cute, but really rude and thinks he's the misunderstood individual or something. But he came in and saw us and smiled and nodded to us.

All of the sudden, it is # 426, my number and I, dying out of curiousity go to the lady behind the counter. I give her the note, she goes and grabs the BIGGEST of all the parcels, and yes! it is MY parcel! And when I see it I start to laugh hysterically; It's from "Poor Richard's Booksellers", and they say it's from som guy called Poor Richard. I opened it up, and...

IT WAS A PRESENT! FROM LAURA LLEW! HURRAH!

Yes, I opened it, and inside the enormous envelope was a note, revealing who it was from. I got two books... TWO BOOKS! Not one book, but TWO BOOKS! And one of them was one of my favourite books, The Little Prince! I do have it in a really fancy cover and all at home, but that's in Swedish, I've been dying to read it in English! HURRAH!

So, thank you, thank you, thank you  to the SWEET Laura who sent me a (late) sinister christmasgift since I only got one but signe dup for two.

Oh yes!

I am meeting my corduroy sweetheart Tom in four weeks when I go to England, I feel really pretty today, AND I got gifts! PLURAL!  and everything is just so perfect!

I haven't been this happy for ages...

Thank you!

Lots of love,
Astrid x