Sinister: Friction (Fight Talk)

kchu at xxx.uk kchu at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 29 11:24:53 BST 2002

On Saturday afternoon I was walking down the street, and there was this man
getting beaten up by a gang, the man was squealing in pain as they were all
kicking him in the ribs.  After each of them kicked him about 10 times, I
decided to step in.

I put on my metal studded boots, put on my knuckle duster, and, without a moment
of hesitation, I joined in with the kicking because Hey, everyone else was doing
it.  And if people didn't like me kicking them, they should have run away,
afterall I was wearing metal studs, a knuckle duster and a t-shirt that says
"I'm a twat who likes causing pain for fun".

Later on, I spotted that that man's mum was standing at the corner shouting for
the kicking to stop, so I walked up to her, and punched her in the face too.  I
think I've proved that I really am A Hard Man, and I can do whatever I Fucking
want, cos I'm great.

That didn't really happen.

What did happen is that I was at a picnic!  And it was a lot of fun, there were
things like a hill (with a chill), nice cookies that were baked and shared, as
was a cake, and there was some of the ol' in outs between a 4" rod and a hole,
and someone's ball had lumps.

Then there was a football match, during which the midway arrival of a foreign
signing saw the result of the game turned from a runaway victory for one team
into a (debatable) draw.  Soon after the football we descended onto the road
towards the Spread Eagle, and a long while after that we arrived at the Spread
Eagle.  A little longer after that still two sinister boys came together, and
with satisfied smiles on their faces.  Even longer after that, a sinister couple
arrived and with even more satisfied smiles on their faces.

At the Spread Eagle many things were done, some tried to have conversations
about Debbie Harry, but ended up with talks of willies that last for 5 seconds,
some preferred sports such as football, while some preferred to indulge in
gymnastics, combining with tennis, and like John McEnroe it was played with a
tongue in cheek.

Some had to depart early, some stayed, some went to have dinner at this quality
restaurant where you can watch, hear, and smell the food being prepared, on the
menu was Pasta Salmonella, the chef was professional and the kitchen was clean
too, once.

Later on some demanded music videoes, and some dictated through cards and some
insisted on stealing cars.  All in all a fun day wouldn't you agree?

Now it's Monday and back to reality, but then reality only lasts for five days
and it'll be the weekend again, which is when good things happen.  I can handle
that.

Love and Red Bulls
Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments
or information in anyway. Please destroy it and contact the sender
on  0870 840 5000 or via email return. This email has been
prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable
and accurate, but DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd,
or its affiliates.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT