Sinister: sunday night phone call.

Brandt Fundak brandtpfundak at xxx.com
Mon Apr 29 16:49:21 BST 2002

Hi all. I had an interesting thing happen to me last
night. I was sitting at home around 9:30 pm eastern
time when i get a phone call from california. it's my
friend Andy, informing me that he is in Indio, CA at
the Coachella festival.

the first words out of my mouth: "Did you see Belle
and Sebastian?"

andy told me they wouldn't take the stage for the next
15 minutes. He had called to ask if he needed to get
me any t-shirts. I told him no, as i was going to be
seeing them in the coming days.

then he said "I'll call you back when they come on."

and so, thanks to my lovely friend, i heard, no matter
how raw over a cell phone "Sleep the Clock Around" and
"Legal Man" the two times my friend called me from the
festival. i thought it was a very wonderful thing to
do.

i just thought i'd share the sort of sunshine belle
and sebastian brings into our lives on an unexpected
basis...

brandt

ps. andy told me that they covered the beach boys last
night...anyone know which song?

=====
"Selma, Jub Jub is fantastic! He's everywhere you want to be!"
                             --Troy McClure