Sinister: My friend Krispin Kenyan

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Mon Apr 29 20:48:34 BST 2002

   So, the faux Isobel was actually Melorra from *gasp*, Rasputina? My mind boggles! Isn't Rasputina sort of a GOTH-CHICK band? I remember liking them back in 1997 when I had dyed black hair and a "dark, dark soul."  But, I am a foul, depressing Belle and Sebastian fan who doesn't deserve to live because I forgot they were playing on Conan last Friday. I clean forgot!  I was bizzy drinking down the sloe gin fizzes and giggling over people who SHOULD have rubix cubes.

I HAVE BEEN WRONG, A LOT
     See, ahead of time, before I started drinking sloe gin, I reckoned: "I bet this chap has a rubix cube."
     But I was wrong.
     And I was wrong again, later, yesterday, when I was 110% sure that Ally Cook was wearing mismatching socks.  But then I found out that he's too dull to wear mismatching socks.  I was wrong... AGAIN!

THE CULT OF WOLFSHIRT
     Amy Applejacks, Michelle Mittens, and Krispin Kenyan and I are all tough WOLF SHIRT WEARERS.  I bet you are jealous.  Hey, shoot someone and you can join the club.  I bet Robert Jack Goofstrum could be a WOLFSHIRT GIRL if he were a girl, but he's just plain ol' RJG stuck in Beano!

THERE ARE SOME BELLE AND SEBASTIAN SHOWS COMIN' UP AND SHIT:
      Tooooooo true!

Okay, here's a sad story.... but I nicked this one from Alex Wolf, who is not a Wolfshirt wearer, but he's funny anyway:
SO THESE TWO GUYS ARE TALKING, AND ONE GUY ASKS THE OTHER: "HEY, YOU WANT SOME GUM?" AND THE GUY SAYS, "NO."  AND THE OTHER GUY ASKS "WHY NOT?" AND THE GUY RESPONDS: "I DON'T KNOW."

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Witness this, and other funny hijinx, soon.

Simon says,
Mandee May
"inconsolably okay"