Sinister: To go looking for the AMY...and it wasn't very LONGCORE...

Richard Cottyn R.Cottyn at xxx.com
Mon Apr 29 23:47:12 BST 2002

Yes, back with the puns. I'm sorry but I couldn't resist!

I haven't posted for a bit-and I thought now was a good time seen as I have
a bit to ramble on about (see, you can't get rid of me that easily...)

I'm counting local election votes in the UK on Thursday for the first time
(now that I'm the rip old age of 18!) and getting paid for it :) The
prospect of being able to fix the election rather excites me, and I'm
particularly looking forward to accidently forgetting to count any BNP
votes.

The Lib Dems get my vote, due to the simple fact that I got a birthday card
from them. That's politics for ya.

Now at the moment I'm rehearsing for a play at the Crucible (where the World
Championship Snooker is currently being held). It was excellent finishing my
rehearsal tonight, because I came out of the Crucible Stage Door and there's
a big group of people who turn round sharply with their snooker programmes
and pens in hand, expecting some top class snooker player. When they saw
that I was just an ordinary teenager with a script in his hand they turned
away again, and pondered over how ginger Steve Davis's hair is.

Talking of autographs, I remember the World Snooker programme from about a
decade ago, and I had made fake autographs by all the players names. (I
dunno why, I was only about 8!) I told my cousin Colin that they were real,
before confessing the truth. He was obviously impressed with my fake
autographs though because he asked me to do loads on pieces of paper, and we
were going to take them to the school tuck shop the next day and sell them.
His Mum found out though later that evening about our schemes and we were
duly reprimanded. I think it may have been quite a money maker. I could have
been a millionaire by now. I might even have had enough money to offer
Morrissey a solo deal.

Love
Richard