Sinister: baby baby baby you sure like to fuck...

Jo tomas jo_is_18 at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 30 17:28:38 BST 2002

I am alarmed to find that in all the rediscovery of
rock and roll, not one hack has had the grace to say
" Jon Spencer started this shit and he does it best "
I hate Journalists. Excet in my new bible CTCL's,
although they even slagged of JSBX.

I recently traded in my walkman. It left me disturbed
and feeling like an adultress.
I finally removed the gaffer tape that held the
batteries in, ( 4 ) caressed the chunky buttons( fwd
but no rewind ), mourned the loss of the built in mic,
kissed it on all it's holes, put it in an adidas shoe
box and placed it in our back yard.
And bought a mini disc player.
One battery! instant track jumping! Loud! great
headphones!
now I am making mini disc mixes of the best songs in
the world.

Shoot Le Pen

joxx

=====
small town night club over a pub/girls in make up thicken the blood