Sinister: Nasty, brutish and short

Liz Daplyn lizdaplyn at xxx.com
Tue Apr 30 21:35:02 BST 2002

Well hello there.

  It’s true, Ian will never be as good as Archel.  But at what, I hear you
cry?

  Stone the crows, if it isn’t fully into the social season.  If it wasn’t
for the political incorrectness, I’d join a fox-hunt in order to get out of
the house.  Ahem.  So what I’m saying is that it’d be really very nice if
someone took up the reins of the forthcoming London Sunday (in Greenwich?
Would be nice) and proclaimed the law.  I would be picnic mummy, but I live
in WALES, dammitall (but not for much longer, thank you baby Jesus and all
the saints), and I think a native or at least a naturalised exotic should be
the Head Sorter in situations such as these.

  Anyway, I just want to have a nice weekend and to ignore the fact that
there are those of this parish who will be grooving and jiggling to sweet
pop music in the Americas, some of them having specially buggered off over
there for the purpose of viewing some girl’s ‘cello-playing arse.  Anagrams
of CHEEKY NTH PUN or, indeed, CUT HYPHEN KEN spring to mind.  And, the final
indignity, you NYC sods are getting a Tigermilking, when I didn’t even get
to the last one here.  Harrumph.  Still, enjoy, and I’ll try not to think of
you people with envy as I down further bottles of Pinot Noir.

  Ah well.  List abuse is, one supposes, better than self-abuse.

  Finally, can someone who is *in the know* tell me which is the best Low
album to buy first.  I have the Christmas thing, like God knows how many of
us.  Off-list reply, thankyouverymuch kidz.  Sinister you are my agony aunt.
  Goodnight.

    Liz :x

-----
She tells her love while half asleep,