Sinister: celebrity babies

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 30 22:44:01 BST 2002

Hi folks.

i know it's not really the place to mention it but
everyone likes a good bit of gossip don't they?  You
can tell everyone at work/uni/school/in prison/in the
"special" hospital (delete as appropriate) tomorrow
and you'll look like you know stuff and when it does
come out everyone will say "oh (insert name) told us
that aaaaggges ago".

Hope this isn't in tomorrows papers anyway or this'll
be a bit lame.  Kylie up the duff anyway.  Not mine
I'm sorry to say, but could we have a moments silence
for the probable end to that wonderful bottom.  Does
terrible things to a woman apparently, my sister told
me.  Oh yes, Bjork too. terrifying pixie like child
that'll be.

Anyway, I like the idea of b&s lrics at work.  I think
I'd have "get me away from here I'm dying".  hmmm, i
love my job but not long to go before i can move.  All
you london people - how much for a tiny flat in
somewhere not too great but nowhere where I get shot
in the neck for my mobile?  I know it's stupidly
expensive so am i better off trying to find a larger
place with some mates or what?  any help on this
subject would be gratefully received - and i could
come to one of these picnics in camden that sound so
fun while I'm stuck in the north-east.

Hope everyone is cool and absolutely wizard (word of
the day).

See ya

Love Dean XXX