Sinister: Ooo graduation! The long awaited day...

Jacintha J jacintha_j at xxx.com
Thu Aug 1 13:57:47 BST 2002

Hello all,

I was in such suspense about graduating to a fully-fledged Sinister member,
having been reading all your lovely posts for ever so long now. However the
day that I had been anticipating for so long turned out to be rather an
anticlimax when I realised that I had in fact received an email several days
ago saying that I had graduated. How I missed it I have no idea. But yay! I
have my voice. I feel like Ariel in The Little Mermaid when she is able to
speak again.

Well, I suppose I'd better get the awkward introduction bit out of the way -
here's where you scroll down the page in an uncaring fashion, secure in the
knowledge that you all already know each other and I am merely a lonely
newcomer! Hi, I'm Jo. I am 19 years of age and was born in the fair month of
January. I currently reside in Preston (north-west England) because it is
the holidays. Soon I will return to sunny (aha ha ha) Sheffield to begin my
second year studying history and philosophy at university. So, that's me. I
apologise for the unoriginality of my introduction, there have to be people
like me or the witty and interesting people just wouldn't get on in life. If
anyone lives near either of those places and would like to take me under
their wing I would be very grateful if they would email me, bereft as I am
of Belle and Sebastian loving friends.

Well that's all I have to say. I realise I may have slightly bent a Sinister
rule already by not mentioning Belle and Sebastian so much in this email,
but if I smile sweetly at Mummy I hope I will be forgiven. I was just so
excited to have a voice!

love Jo xxx

~if i cannot change the will of heaven i will release hell~