Sinister: safe as milk

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 2 14:26:01 BST 2002

hello there my lovelies,

I am going to have to make a brave announcement that may jepordise (?) my
future in sinister, um, i don't like Storytelling, there, i said it, go
ahead, burn me, beat me with sticks, i'll understand. I always seem to be
dissapointed with movie soundtracks. I REALLY want to like it, i just find
it annoying, oh dear, what am i to do?????????? Maybe i should listen to it
a bit more.

I have been talking about múm in my posts lately and now i am totally clear
about the two different múms that exist. The one you lot are talking about
are playing at the spitz on sept 23rd and i am going to be there if anyone
else would like to pop along?

i think it was Histrianic who was talking about showers over baths a while
back, i totally agree here, baths are completely overrated. Last week i
decided to have a big hot bath to relax, i also had the munchies so i took
in 4 chocolate digestive biscuits with me, after all i had seen those women
in the 80's eating chocolate in the bath and it looked dead good fun and
sexy too. So, after afew minutes soaking i took my lovely biscuits and ended
up with crumbs all over my chest and half a soggy biscuit floating amonst
the bubbles, i only ate two and left the others by the toothpaste, i think
they are still there now. I don't know why i felt the need to tell you this,
it just felt right.

well, that's about it really, i could shhpeel on about my hellish experience
at work on sunday but i think i'll just stick with the bath thing for now,
see you all soon i hope, love hannah b.