Sinister: the lady in the radiator

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 2 17:24:33 BST 2002

Crikey.

All i want is a little 2 bed flat.  That's not too
much to ask is it?, but I can't find one on the
internet that doesn't sound really nasty.  Yes,
relocation is in the air as I finish my course/worky
thingy and have to move to my new job in sunny
lincolnshire next month.

I therefore have about 4 weeks to
1.  finish about half of a 20000 word thesis
2.  finish an equally sized work portfolio
3.  get a bank loan and buy a car, some new suits,
some other stuff.
4.  Find somewhere to live
5.  continue to work and have some semblance of a
social life.

I think the last one of the last one might have to be
put on hold for a bit.  grrr.

It's going to be a bit weird as I don't know anyone
down there.  I just hope there's some people at my new
workplace who haven't hit their sixties yet.  Only
next door to my native Nottinghamshire though, so I
can go and see the might Notts Forest if the mood
takes me.

Someone mentioned Lauren Laverne (Robin?).  Yes, I am
also a long-term admirer *sigh*  I noticed on the
Glasto coverage though that she's looking a tad thin.
Needs to get back on the lager and pies that one,
nobody likes girls that are too skinny do they?

Right, I've decided in my ultimate wisdom that
everyone on the list has got to go out tonight, mainly
because it's friday.  That's a direct order and I WILL
be checking up on you.  *puts on stalker anorak and
laughs manically* (they always wear anoraks don't
they?).

Recent films what I have watched

Scooby Doo - shite (but have you noticed he speaks
exactly like Doodles off the Tweenies?)
Austin Powers III - not nearly as good as the first
two, but Beyonce is lovely and the first 10 minutes
are very good
Men in Black II - pretty good but not really a laugh
out loudy one.  Worth a watch though.

That's my humble opinion anyways.

Don't suppose they have sinister picnics in
lincolnshire - sob sob.

RIght I'm off to continue my search for a nice little
Austin Powers type sleazed up bachelor pad.  yeah
baby.

oh yes.  Belle and sebastian are good. :o} ahem.

Loads of love and don't forget your orders!
Dean XX