Sinister: coagulation made Tofu of me

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Fri Aug 2 18:05:06 BST 2002

Hello there,

Yesterday I thought about posting half a paragraph to sinister containing
little to no information, or maybe something to the list that only 5 people
on the list would know/care about, but then I remember that that might make
me look like a , so I didn't.

Like the man himself Richard John Gillanders we went to a pub quiz last
night, and like RJG we didn't win any money either, nor did we win any beer.
Because we were RUBBISH.  Well, maybe not RUBBISH, but quite Rubbish at
least, and our Monopoly knowledge is poor.  There was one gallon of Ale on
offer - we had no idea how much a gallon was, maybe if we did we'd have won
the quiz, we guessed it to be 3.5 litres, it is in fact approximately 3.785)

As some kind of freakish coincidence, we talked about Celebrity Boxing
before the quiz, and that maybe there should be an indie pop celeb boxing,
and you know, Stuart Murdoch would wipe the floor, and Morrisey would be the
type who hide lead inside his gloves.

Does anyone on sinister live on Hampstead Road, Euston, London?  I bet at
least TWO people out of this list of ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY
TWO do, and about ONE cares.  Wanna hang out with me on the weekend?

Then maybe I can try and emulate the wonderful Miss Marianna Longmire whose
social life seems to be endless, with all the scaffolding climbing
adventures and all.  Speaking of adventures, the Californian picnic seemed
to have gone well, ah the expert hands of Mr Bapps, he can be a whole picnic
in himself!

And Sara I.G.F. Bus Stoppers said:
>>p.p.s...did you know that one can drive the length of the 110
freeway (from pasadena to san pedro) from end to end...in about
30 minutes?<<

Sara appears to be a bit of a GIRL RACER.. mmm girl and motors, and is that
how she stops the buses?  By cutting them up Michel Schumacher style?

Love and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: I seem to be in a name dropping mood tonight, maybe it's because
Christine Irene named dropped me the other day and that's a good thing.  I
hope you get better soon stine!
P.S.2.: Now that B&S have recorded another PEEL SESSION, will they be
releasing the clues to the TREASURE HUNT any time soon?