Sinister: brighton*picnic*brighton*picnic

Feather Boa feather_boa at xxx.com
Fri Aug 2 23:19:38 BST 2002

hello all,
i'm quite excited about the brighton picnic.  no, really.  most of the
york-sinister-massive are going to be there, and hopefully you are too!
although you might have to leave quite early as neither archel or i can put
you up (my flat is going to be full of ysms, sorry - unless you really want
to sleep in the hall or something).  plus, me being a fool, it clashes with
brighton pride, which should be ok tho'.
my dad said he was going to phone the police and tell them there was a rave
on the beach ("and you know what happened last time"), i said i didn't think
it would work.
i'm going to france on wednesday with mr stuart h (we broke up, but we're
still friends) and our friend sarah l.  that should be lots of fun, although
i'm a bit worried, because i booked the hotel on the net because i didn't
trust my french, and i'm worried about the whole thing.  ah well.
i spent the whole of the last two weeks working at a magazine thanks to the
boy asm's sister.  it was good and my name should be in it and everything.
and they gave me a bag of goodies when i left.  which was rilly sweet.
lemony snicket is a king among men.  go to www.lemonysnicket.com stephin
merrit wrote a song and everything.  laura llew's beens saying it for ages,
but i only just found the bandwagon to jump on.
anyway, i'm knackered.
see you saturday (maybe),
pip pip,
FB