Sinister: tiny post of questions

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Sat Aug 3 15:45:18 BST 2002

Hello Sinister,

I am sorry this post will not be so much in the way of some good, proper
Reporting Back because I never have enough time left on these internet cafe
things plus I am going to the cinema (alone, sad i know, but it is such a
pretty little theatre you almost feel guilty opening bag of candy to eat
with the chomp chomp noises because it is so pristine!) to see Vivre Sa Vie.
I caught Oon's lovely Reporting Back, and what a lovely person she is. Oon,
thankyou for that little bag of candy, I was horrible and ate the entire bag
on my drunken busride home. My favourite was that little corn candy, that
little yellow single piece. So sweet! I am scheming to go to Thailand, which
is a nice dream to have as the rain and cold is starting to get a bit
depressing now. I have been in wild Winchburgh for a while now, where has
all the time gone? But I have also been to Glasgow and Edinburgh and seen
lots of lovely listees, some for the first time, and even to see Belle and
Sebastian for another time (although that is stale news by now...I could
maybe add a few quick bites to that lovely show. Struan in pale green
blouse. Revelation of his temper...it is good to want a man who COULD be
wicked. Not that he would actually be wicked, but just the fact that he
could be, if he wanted to. That is a conversation from one of the Anne
Shirley books I think. Beautiful song, 'Winchita Lineman' that everyone in
the world seems to know except me, such lovely words and Stevie saying
'You'll not get a better song than this' in his Stevie way) I just wanted to
quickly post to say I am going to Galway and (maybe) Clare in Ireland around
August 15th or so, I don't know if there are any listees out that way but it
never hurts to ask. Or if anyone has any recommendations of something to see
please email me. I will do some real and proper Reporting Back soon.

Love,
Genevieve

p.s.
When is the next Winchester Woodside Club?

p.p.s
Also, if there is an actual picnic in Edinburgh, please email me, because I
miss the notification of them with my uneven access to sinister digest.