Sinister: animals come banging their drums. or something. B&S Video link.

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Sun Aug 4 12:17:54 BST 2002

You can watch B&S in glorious (almost) technicolour from Benicassim here: I
presume that it's a TV station's highlights package.

http://casiopea.emisiondigital.com/...stian/video.asf

It's fairly good quality in terms of image though I do have ADSL which
probably helps, the sound is perfect. It's about 30 mins long. Stu M claims
he is looking forward to Paul Weller, they play one of the Peel Acres tunes,
Roy Walker and The Boy With the Arab Strap. And a jolly time was had by all.
It looks like it was a balmy evening too, Stu is in all white. Prada I would
imagine with a pair of gucci shoes. Though he forgets the lyrics to LLPJ and
Stevie has to help out. *TSK*. But then Monica Queen comes on so I think
that the *TSK* can be ignored. " girls get up on stage too. Huge apologies
if they are on Sinister but they kind of look like Daphne and Celeste. If
they aren't on Sinister- they look very much like Daphne and Celeste and
appear to be dancing in the same style as the aforementioned P*o*P duo.

In other stuff..err I had a B&S dream last night. Isobel told me that B&S
had never had a good song and that Falling From Grace was better than
anything they had done "for years" though she didn't like the piano bits
(and she even did a piano motion with her hands. genius.) in it as Stu did
them.
The above dream was fuelled by vodka, monopoly and going to bed at 7am after
going spectacularly bankrupt in said game.

Peel acres stuff- at first i didn;t like Love on the March. Then I realised
that the lyrics were really good and that 'animals come banging their drums'
wasn't a line that Frank Zappa rejected 28 years ago but about the Orange
Order. I went shopping yesterday and all I had on my MD player were the peel
acres tracks and they were still great 4 hours after I had left home. John
Peel's voice wasn't so great.

p.