Sinister: what do you wear fishnet tights with anyway?

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Sun Aug 4 12:34:43 BST 2002

ugh yeah so there was a picnic in edinburgh last week.
I thought about telling you about it last week, but I
couldn't be arsed.
Basically, a bunch of folk showed up, we went to the
pub, then we went to get dinner then we went to a bar
then some of us went to a club.
Um ok. Thats a little too vague.

Started at 2:30 ish.
EYE-SPIED:
fraiseboy, sunnyset, zoziepop, pigtails, gordon,
Richard Submarine, me, Keith, Belle, and sweetie.
Started off in Princes St Gardens, twas a fine day to
sit there.
Then went off to a pub. I could tell you then name but
you don't care, not really, do you. Then sunnyset and
zozie left.
So then we went and got dinner at Bella Pasta. 7
people dinners cost £20.20 in all, which was
bargainous. All becuase they gave us some pizzas whose
(is it whose? pff. Why didn't I ever get taught
English Grammar at school. I dunno.) bases were
(belong to us) all wonky and resembled the surface of
the moon, possibly, I'm guessing, judging on photos
I've seen of the moon. Or it was rustic, if you
prefer. Anyway, the pizzas were screwed up so we got
them for free, and they tasted fine to me.

We went to a bar for a few drinks, a few people left,
and the remainder of us went out to the egg and
jiggled and wiggled all over the shop. then me and
Richard crashed at my pals house, and I got back
Sunday afternoon. So it was a petty long picnic for
me.

And last night I went out with fraiseboy and pigtails.

there was all these pretty punk chicks there. Them.
With their fishnets, and slim calves, and cheekbones
made from glaciers, and blue eyes, and bed head
straight hair, and ripped tshirts, no bras, red kitten
heel shoes, and black ankle boots and fingerless lace
gloves, and lashings and lashings of black eye make up
and blood red lipstick.
See, i'd look like a prostitute if I tried that. I
guess though, in the light, they didn't look so hott.
It was more in the club that they looked good. hmm.
Might buy some fishnet tihgts though. But its getting
something else to wear with them. I'll have to think
about this carefully.

ok
i'm off

love